Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Meet Your Trip Leaders!

Hi everybody! We are all so excited to meet tonight and get started on awesome experience! We first wanted to share some information about ourselves so you can get to know us a little better!

About Your Trip Leaders!

Name: Nathan Feaster

Hometown: Knoxville, Tennessee

Major: Economics / Finance

About me:  I am really excited about the opportunity to serve a community's youth on this alternative break trip! I know we are going to make some great connections and have a blast along the way. We are going to learn a lot and grow a lot together over our break. A little about me: I love the outdoors, especially mountain biking and hiking. I also play a lot of board games and watch a lot of movies. My favorite foods include tacos, donuts, and Oreos. I've lived in Knoxville my whole life and it is one of my favorite places to be, but I'
m also really pumped about seeing a new city this spring break. I'm looking forward to meeting you all this week and can't wait to see the things we accomplish together.

Name: Meghan Byrge

Hometown: Jacksboro,TN

Major: Anthropology/Leadership

About me: Hello! I am so excited to meet everyone and for the great memories we are going to create together. This is my fifth break trip and my fourth time leading a trip. I am so excited to explore this important and relevant topic and learn together. There is nothing more impactful than spending time together engaging in a community and sharing in the growth from the experience. Fun Fact about me, I LOVE Krispy Kreme donuts and I am a manger at a trampoline park so if you every had a urge to eat 1,000 calories then go bounce them off I am your girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment